Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Trendy Shoppes

I made these little cuties and mail them off with some birds to Trendy Shoppes! They should be up soon. I'm really excited. It's a brand new site and I get to be on it from almost the beginning! Plus the site owner is really nice.

*sigh* I really need to improve my pictures. I know my dolls look so much cuter in person! I'm just not a photographer, but I really want/need to be if I want to show off how cute my dolls really are. Arrrhg! It's frustrating, as a small home business owner I have to wear ALL of the hats. Some jobs I'm good at, some I'm not, like photographing. And marketing. If I could just sit back and dream and sew I'd be perfectly happy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! The dolls are up on trendy sites! I like their zoom in feature on the photographs! The toys look great! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete